(1) MetraSCAN BLACK and MetraSCAN BLACK|Elite (ISO 17025 accredited): Based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard. Probing error performance is assessed with diameter measurement on traceable sphere artefacts. MetraSCAN 357: Typical value for diameter measurement on a calibrated sphere artefact
(2) MetraSCAN BLACK and MetraSCAN BLACK|Elite (ISO 17025 accredited): Based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 standard. Sphere-spacing error is assessed with traceable length artefacts by measuring these at different locations and orientations within the working volume. MetraSCAN 357: Value for sphere spacing measurement on calibrated length artefacts.
(3) The volumetric accuracy performance of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default volumetric accuracy performance for a given model.
(4) HandyPROBE Next and HandyPROBE Next|Elite performance assessment (ISO 17025 accredited) is based on partial procedure per ISO 10360-12 standard: Probing size error (6.2) and Length error (6.4). Performance is assessed on traceable sphere and length artefacts.
(5) Also compatible with all major metrology, CAD, and computer graphic software through mesh and point cloud import.